Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of service and use of website and subscription site:
1. All site content is for information purposes only and should not be considered as dental or medical advice.
2. The information contained in this site should not be regarded as comprehensive data. Thumbsucking Clinic and its directors, employees or any other related party denies any liability regarding any treatment undertaken in reliance on the information contained in this site.
3. This disclaimer is provided without prejudice.
4. Thumbsucking Clinic, our employees or any other related party denies any liability to anyone whatsoever for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information contained in this website or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
5. This site has links to other websites. Whilst providing the link, this site and Thumbsucking Clinic makes no representations as to the accuracy and electronic safety of the links or any information that they may contain. Thumbsucking Clinic has not and cannot review all material made available through websites linked or linking to any part of this site. Thumbsucking Clinic do not endorse nor is it affiliated with any third-party website. Thumbsucking Clinic bears no responsibility or liability for any content accessed or harm caused from any third-party website.
6. To the extent you supply us with your personal information we will comply with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). We may use your personal information to send you promotional material relating to us or our Affiliates. You may opt out of receiving future promotional material at any time by notifying us in writing. We will not sell your personal information to third parties (other than in conjunction with the sale of our business).
7. Material within this website may contain patient images and information that have been made available to us for educational purposes. You must not publish, distribute or otherwise use such personal information in any way.
8. You acknowledge that the information provided in this website are intended to aid and educate parents in their understanding of, and treatment of, thumb sucking, finger sucking and related matters. This information is not intended to be a substitute for medical professional advice, skill and judgement, and are to be used at your sole risk. Please seek medical advice if you are concerned about your child.